Friday 14 August 2009

Intro - The first post!

Hi all, and welcome to my blog.

This is my first blog, although i am quite active with various internet forums so this isnt too far out of my comfort area.

So what's this all about?

Well, today i got reading someone's blog; www.geniustypes.com Ive not read it all - lot's and lot's of info to work my way through. But it inspired me to start my own blog about the methods, challenges, and triumphs in my own battle to beat the 9-5 routine. Hopefully i can pass on some knowledge and help to those of you trying to avoid it like i am.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I also started a blog because of geniustypes.com lol I'm very excited to get started on my eBay business and eventually real estate/other passive businesses. Anyways, have you read Brian's blog checklist? I was trying to subscribe to your blog but I can't find an rss feed anywhere. Hopefully we can help each other out on our way out of the 9-5 rat race. See you around.
    Nick Pickering, mindgrind.net

    ReplyDelete